The Organizing Committee of ICASuD 2021 wish to encourage paper presentation from both industry practitioners and researchers in academia and research-based institutions. Interested authors must submit their abstracts and full papers by email to email@example.com.
Only abstracts and full papers addressing the main theme or at least a sub-theme of the conference will be considered for presentation. We strongly recommend that papers should address policy recommendations and demonstrate a clear contribution to scientific body of knowledge. Therefore, Sections that address implications for theory and practice are also recommended in all full paper submissions.
Abstracts of not more than 300 words should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each abstract should include at least four (4) keywords.
- Font type: Times New Roman, 12 point size
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Full papers should be a maximum of (i)full-length academic research paper (3,000-7,000 words), or (ii)full-length industry research reports (2,500 – 5,000 words) including references, appendices, figures, tables etc.
- Sub headings: introduction, literature review, methods, analysis of data, discussion of findings and conclusion
- Author(s) Name(s) and affiliation(s): Center alignment, 12 point size, superscripts for different affiliation (1, 2…)
- A brief bio-data of the author(s) should be provided.
Each paper will undergo a double-blind peer review process. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality.
Note: Papers (abstracts and full papers) must be saved in MS Word format and submitted as an attachment through email to email@example.com. All papers must follow APA format which can be viewed at http://www.apastyle.org/